Outlook Email Instructions
Our servers require TLS 1.2 or newer. If you have Windows 7 or 8 installed, your system will not meet the minimum security requirements for secured email in Outlook. In this case, you should set up your email in another program or on a different device. You can also use Webmail to check your account(s) online.
Open Outlook on your computer, then follow these steps:
- From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
- Select the New button, the POP3 or IMAP radio button, and then select Next.
- Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types radio button, then select Next.
- In the User Information section, enter your name and email address, then do the following:
- Enter your Name as you want it to appear to others.
- Enter your full email address,
- In the Server Information section, do the following:
- For Account Type, select POP3 or IMAP
- For Incoming mail server, enter hostnew.sayitontheweb.com.
- For Outgoing mail (SMTP) server, enter hostnew.sayitontheweb.com.
- In the Logon Information section, enter your User Name (your full email address), your Password, and then select the Remember password checkbox.
- Select More Settings.On the Outgoing Server tab, select the following checkboxes:
My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- On the Advanced tab, select this checkbox: This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
Then select SSL next to the Outgoing server.
- Select OK, Next, and then Finish.Your account is all set up.
- Next, send your self an email to ensure that you can send and receive email properly.