Set Up Your Email Account In Gmail
This is how to set up your professional email account in Gmail on your computer/laptop:
- Open Gmail https://mail.google.com- then login to the Gmail app with your gmail account email address and password. (You may already be logged in.)
- Click the settings symbol at the top right of the screen and go to "See all settings".
- Across the top of your screen will be a list. Choose "Accounts and import" tab.
- Choose "Check mail from other accounts".
- Tap “Add a mail account”.
- Enter your email address (not your Google email address) and click "Next".
- Choose "Import emails from my other account (POP3)" and click "Next"
- Enter your username (your full email address) and your password.
- Set the POP Server to: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com.
- Choose the options under this as you would like and click "Add Account".
- Select "Yes, I want to be able to send mail as your email address and click "Next"
- Type in your name as you wish for it to appear to others receiving your email and click on "Treat as an alias" then click "Next"
- SMTP Server is to be set as: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com, Username is your full email address. Enter Your password and select "Secured connection using TLS"
- Click "Add Account" and close the window.
- Next, an email will be sent to your email account in Gmail with a confirmation link which you will need to click on. Then click on "Confirm" and you are all set to send and receive email through the Gmail.
This is how to set up the email account in the Gmail program on your phone:
- Start Gmail and login.
- Click your profile image at the top right of the screen and choose "Manage accounts on this device".
- Click "Add Account" and choose IMAP or POP3.
- Place in your full email address and select "Manual Setup".
- Choose either POP3 or IMAP, then enter your password.
- Change the Server to: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com and click "Next"
- Change the SMTP Server to: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com and click "Next"
- Choose your delivery settings and make sure "Sync email for this account" is selected.
- Name your account, and place your name as you wish it to appear to others you send email to. Click "Next" and you will see that your email address has been added to the list of accounts. You are now ready to send and receive email from your professional email account.