Use these instructions for Iphone email set up:
- Go to Iphone Settings
- Tap Accounts & Passwords (sometimes this is called “Mail, Contacts, Calendars).
- Choose Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address and description.
- The Incoming Mail Server should be set to: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com Enter your username. This would be your full email address and the password given to you by SayItOnTheWeb.
- The Outgoing Mail Server should be set up just the same way you did with the Incoming Mail Server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com, Enter your username. (This would be your full email address) and the password.
- From the Incoming Settings menu, slide Use SSL to ON.
- From the SMTP menu set Use SSL to ON
- Tap Save.
You may need to restart your iPhone for the changes to take effect.