Open Outlook 2007 on your computer, then follow these steps:
- From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
- Select the New button, the Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP radio button, and then select Next.
- Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types radio button, then select Next.
- In the User Information section, enter your name and email address, then do the following:
- Enter your Name as you want it to appear to others.
- Enter your full email address,
- In the Server Information section, do the following:
- For Account Type, select POP3.
- For Incoming mail server, enter hostnew.sayitontheweb.com.
- For Outgoing mail (SMTP) server, enter hostnew.sayitontheweb.com.
- In the Logon Information section, enter your User Name (your full email address), your Password, and then select the Remember password checkbox.
7. Select More Settings.On the Outgoing Server tab, select the following checkboxes:
My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
Use same settings as my incoming mail server
8. On the Advanced tab, do the following:
Set Incoming server (POP 3) to port 995.
Select this checkbox: This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
Set Outgoing server (SMTP) to port 465.
For Use the following type of encrypted connection, select SSL.
9. Select OK, Next, and then Finish.Your account is all set up.
10. Next, send your self an email to ensure that you can send and receive email properly.