Here is how to set up the default email application on Android Devices:
- Open your device’s email application.
- Press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menu again and tap Add account.
Or, select Add New Account Button
- Type your Email address (email@example.com) and Password , and click Manual Set Up.
- Select POP3 Account.
- Change your Username to your full email address.
- Use these settings for your incoming server:
POP3 server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
- Delete Email From Server: When deleted from Inbox
- Use these settings for your Outgoing server:
SMTP Server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: SSL (accept all certificates)
Authentication required before sending emails should be checked.
Username is your full email address.
Re-enter your password.
- Click Sign In. Your new email address should be set up and ready to go.
If you receive any error messages, simply cancel them, then try to send an email to yourself at your new email account. If you receive the email that you sent back, the email account is working correctly. If not, then re-examine your settings to make sure they match the above instructions exactly.
* Please note, if you are using IMAP use the following secure settings:
IMAP server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: TSL (accept all certs)
Security type: SSL (accept all certs)