If you are having issues with email, know that you can always check your email through WebMail. (The link at the bottom of your website pages.)
Please use these instructions to set up your email account in Outlook or other email program:
When you begin Outlook, you can go under “File”. Find the Account Set Up Link.
Here are the major items to set up your account:
1) Your ENTIRE email address is your email’s ”User Name”.
2) You should know your password. If you do not, please contact us: CLICK HERE
3) Incoming mail server (POP) should be: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
4) Here are the other things to modify in your Outlook account under “More Settings – Outgoing Server”:
SMTP Server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: SSL (accept all certificates)
Authentication required before sending emails should be checked.
Username is your full email address. Re-enter your password.
Click OK to close the “Internet E-mail Settings” window. The “Add New Account” window will still be visible.
Test the settings.
Click Next. Outlook should tell you that “all tests completed successfully”. If Outlook tells you a test failed, double-check to be sure you’ve entered the settings correctly.
* Please note, if you are using IMAP use the following secure settings:
IMAP server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: TSL (accept all certs)
Security type: SSL (accept all certs)