If you are having issues with email, know that you can always check your email through WebMail. (The link at the bottom of your website pages).
For Android Users – Email Set Up Instructions are here >>
Please use these instructions to set up your email account in Outlook or other email program:
When you begin Outlook, you can go under “File”. Find the Account Set Up Link.
Here are the major items to set up your account:
1) Your ENTIRE email address is your email’s ”User Name”.
2) You should know your password. If you do not, please contact us: CLICK HERE
3) Incoming mail server (POP) should be: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates)
4) Here are the other things to modify in your Outlook account under “More Settings – Outgoing Server”:
SMTP Server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: SSL (accept all certificates)
Authentication required before sending emails should be checked.
Username is your full email address. Re-enter your password.
Click OK to close the “Internet E-mail Settings” window. The “Add New Account” window will still be visible.
Test the settings.
Click Next. Outlook should tell you that “all tests completed successfully”. If Outlook tells you a test failed, double-check to be sure you’ve entered the settings correctly.
* Please note, if you are using IMAP use the following secure settings:
IMAP server: hostnew.sayitontheweb.com
Security Type: TSL (accept all certs)
Security type: SSL (accept all certs)