Please use these instructions to set up your email account in outlook.
When you begin outlook, you can go under “File”. Find the Account Set Up Link.
Here are the major items to set up your account:
1) Your ENTIRE email address is your email’s ”User Name”.
2) You should know your password. If you do not, please contact us: CLICK HERE
3) If you have an email account set up by SayItOnTheWeb, you will find a WebMail link at the bottom of your website should you ever need to access your email by a browser.
4) “Incoming mail server” and “Outgoing mail server” are the same: mail.YOUR DOMAIN.com
5) Here are the other things to modify in your Outlook account under “More Settings”:
a. Under the “Outgoing Server” click on: “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
b. Under “Advanced” Change the “Outgoing server (SMTP)” to: 8025. (Generally, it defaults to 25… change it to 8025.)
Here is the Video Tutorial presented to you by SayItOnTheWeb, Inc.